SCOPE OF WORK DESCRIPTION
- Expanded Total Seating From 3217 to 4400
- 450 Premium Seats
- 45 Accessible Seats with Companion
- NHL Standard Rink, Glass & Board Systems
- Expanded & Renovated Home Team Dressing Room
- Expanded Back-of-House Area
- Corporate Suites and Club Suite
- New Refrigeration System
- Upgraded Concourses
- New Scoreclock & Enhanced Sound System
Park & Ride Game Day Shuttle – Route Details
The Game Day Shuttle will begin operating at the Quinte Mall at 5:45 p.m., and operate on a 10 minute schedule with the last bus dropping off at the Quinte Sports & Wellness Centre approximately 15 minutes before game time.
The price is $2.50 per person/round trip.
Heading to the Game:
- Quinte Mall – NEW! 3 stops – Bus Stop #1 – Chapters (west side of the Quinte Mall), Bus Stop #2 – Toys “R” Us Entrance (south side of the Quinte Mall), Bus Stop #3 – Bell Blvd, just east of North Front St at the entrance to the plaza
Travel Bell Boulevard to Adam Street, circle the Quinte Sports & Wellness Centre via Centre Street and Cannifton Road
- Drop off at the bus bay on the west side of the building, northbound on Cannifton Road
After the Game:
- Directly after the game, transit buses will leave the bus bay on the west side of the building, northbound on Cannifton Road, the route will turn left onto Bell Boulevard and head west towards the Quinte Mall. Buses will return to the Quinte Sports & Wellness Centre for repeated trips to the Quinte Mall, until all passengers have been picked up.
- Drop off at Stop #3, Corner of Bell and North Front at the Pioneer gas station, then Stop #1 Chapters and then south end, Stop #2 Toys “R” Us
For further information on the Park & Ride Game Day Shuttle service for Belleville Senators’ Home Games, contact Belleville Transit at 613-962-1925 or visit http://belleville.ca/residents/page/transit
For a schedule of Belleville Senators’ Home Games, visit http://bellevillesens.com/schedule/ After the Game: