SCOPE OF WORK DESCRIPTION
- Expanded Total Seating From 3217 to 4400
- 450 Premium Seats
- 45 Accessible Seats with Companion
- NHL Standard Rink, Glass & Board Systems
- Expanded & Renovated Home Team Dressing Room
- Expanded Back-of-House Area
- Corporate Suites and Club Suite
- New Refrigeration System
- Upgraded Concourses
- New Scoreclock & Enhanced Sound System
Special Note for Tuesday, March 13, 2018 for the Price is Right Live Event: The Shuttle will begin operating at 6:15pm and will run every 10 minutes with the last bus leaving the Quinte Mall at 7:10 p.m. and dropping off at the Quinte Sports & Wellness Centre at 7:20pm. After the show, the Shuttle will be on site for 8:45pm and will run until all clients are picked up.
The Game Day Shuttle will begin operating at the Quinte Mall at 5:45 p.m., and operate on a 10 minute schedule with the last bus leaving the Quinte Mall at 6:40 p.m. dropping off at the Quinte Sports & Wellness Centre approximately 15 minutes before game time.
Heading to the Game:
- Quinte Mall – NEW! 3 stops – Bus Stop #1 – Chapters (west side of the Quinte Mall), Bus Stop #2 – Toys “R” Us Entrance (south side of the Quinte Mall), Bus Stop #3 – Bell Blvd, just east of North Front St at the entrance to the plaza
Travel Bell Boulevard to Adam Street, circle the Quinte Sports & Wellness Centre via Centre Street and Cannifton Road
- Drop off at the bus bay on the west side of the building, northbound on Cannifton Road
After the Game:
- Directly after the game, transit buses will leave the bus bay on the west side of the building, northbound on Cannifton Road, the route will turn left onto Bell Boulevard and head west towards the Quinte Mall. Buses will return to the Quinte Sports & Wellness Centre for repeated trips to the Quinte Mall, until all passengers have been picked up.
- Drop off at Stop #3, Corner of Bell and North Front at the Pioneer gas station, then Stop #1 Chapters and then south end, Stop #2 Toys “R” Us
For further information on the Park & Ride Game Day Shuttle service for Belleville Senators’ Home Games, contact Belleville Transit at 613-962-1925 or visit http://belleville.ca/residents/page/transit
For a schedule of Belleville Senators’ Home Games, visit http://bellevillesens.com/schedule/ After the Game:
The Quinte Sports & Wellness Centre has just over 1,000 parking http://quintesportsandwellnesscentre.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Notice-to-Customers-Parking-on-Game-Day-Belleville-Senators.pdfspaces (including 26 accessible spaces).
|LOT A||Available for Belleville Senators’ ticket holders and general use parking (accessible parking is available closer to the building). From 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. the lot is blocked off for Senators’ access.|
|Managed by the Belleville Senators and requires a special parking pass to access. Supervised by a Commissionaire on game days.|
(east /south side)
|Available for Belleville Senators’ ticket holders and general use parking (accessible parking is available closer to the building).|
|LOT C||Available for Belleville Senators’ ticket holders and general use parking (accessible parking is available closer to the building).|
Designated for client parking after 4:30 p.m for City of Belleville registered programs, drop-ins and minor sports/adult ice rentals and is available on a first come, first serve basis.
· Recreation Programs (fitness, gymnasium, preschool)
· Drop-in Programs (workout studio, gymnasium, pool, etc)
· Pool Programs, Lessons and Rentals
· Ice Rentals (Minor Sports and Adult Leagues)
· Family Dental Centre Indoor Track
When possible, LOT D is available for Senators’ ticket holders (subject to the level of programming within the entire complex on that particular date).
Supervised by a Commissionaire on game days after 4:30 p.m.
OTHER OPTIONS: If the parking lot is full, we encourage visitors to use:
Park & Ride Game Day Shuttle – Leaves from Quinte Mall at 5:45 p.m. and runs every 10 minutes until 15 minutes before game time (for home games and select special events). $2.50 round trip. Learn more at: belleville.ca/residents/page/transit
Belleville Transit – Take Route #3 & Route #11 Late Night (pick up at west side of building on game nights).
Route information at: belleville.ca/residents/page/transit#basic-transit
BELLEVILLE SENATORS’ HOME GAMES: For the schedule, visit bellevillesens.com/schedule/
For additional information, visit qswc.ca or call us at 613-966-4632.