The City of Belleville is very excited to offer our Public Skating Program.
Cost: Only $3.00/person or purchase a 10-pack visit for only $25.00 (and you can use the gymnasium, go swimming or use the workout studio with these passes).
Schedule: Please check the completed schedule at:
- Visit the Customer Service Desk
- Call 613-966-4632
Please note the Public Skating schedule is updated on a monthly basis and is subject to change.
All patrons who participate in ice skating programs must respect the following rules:
- Skate in the same direction as the other skaters
- Horseplay, skating backwards, ﬁgure skating skills, speed skating is not permitted
- Balls, pucks, chairs, pylons or hockey sticks are not to be used while skating (Skating aids will only be permitted during specially scheduled ‘Family Skates’) Headsets, cell phones, or hand held electronic devices are not to be used while skating
- Children should wear helmets and mittens/gloves
- Carrying of children is not permitted (games, tag, etc)
- Strollers, wagons, toboggans, etc. are not permitted on the ice
- Sitting or climbing over the boards is not permitted
- Maximum ice capacity is 160 skaters
HELMETS ARE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED FOR EVERYONE ON THE ICE.
Reminder: Please leave valuables at home.